Risk & Return Brazil 2014
The 4th annual Risk & Return Brazil conference hosted by Risk will take place on May 13, 2014.
The economy continues to show signs of volatility and a volume of new national and international regulations are set to come in force this year. Join us at Risk & Return Brazil and get up to speed with the latest industry developments.
Risk & Return Brazil is a one day financial risk management event with a focus on regulatory developments, risk management and portfolio management at financial institutions. Held in Portuguese and bringing C-level directors from the largest banks, asset management firms and investors, it is the must attend event for senior risk management and portfolio management professionals in Brazil. This conference will offer excellent networking opportunities and the chance to hear from the thought leaders in the Brazilian financial industry.
Some of the 2014 topics will include:
- Regulatory update
- Macroeconomic outlook
- Principles of sound risk governance framework
- CCR and CVA: discussion and review of industry practices (Brazil and International benchmarks)
- TCA (Transaction Cost Analysis) for automated trading
- Strategic asset allocation - techniques for enhancing return and managing risks
- Brazil ETFs trends
- Risk management and navigating liquidity best practices
Find out how your organization can benefit from sponsoring and exhibiting at the 2014 event please contact:
Jesse Thompson, Business Development Manager.
T: +1 646 736 1864