The 5th annual Risk & Return Brazil conference hosted by Risk.net will take place on September 15th, 2015.
Risk & Return Brazil is the annual risk management conference for senior risk practitioners, regulators and traders in Brazil. Join over 150+ of your peers and discuss the most pressing issues for the year ahead and learn how to best position your business and add value.
2015 promises to be a pivotal time for financial firms in Brazil with new Basel requirements, a volatile trading environment and governmental post-election influence. Risk Brazil enables you to stay ahead of the curve by informing you of these latest regulatory initiatives and trading techniques, it will help you benchmark your business practices and cover the latest developments on stress testing, cyber security and conduct risk.
Amongst other, the following topics will be covered:
- Trends for international investments, alternative assets and private equity
- Regulatory updates from the Central Bank of Brazil
- Stress testing data requirements
- Navigating a less liquid market
- Standardized approach implementation for operational risk
- Fixed-income ETFs in Brazil
Find out how your organization can benefit from sponsoring and exhibiting at the 2015 event please contact:
Contact Michael Simone E: email@example.com